Wedding Day Timelines
$14.95*Please Note: This is a large file download Includes Shipping
Have ample time to shoot your couples!
Do you ever find yourself short on time at weddings, ESPECIALLY when it comes to shooting the bride and groom? Join Jody as she shows you how they set up the photography wedding day timeline to prevent this from happening and enjoy 2 different timeline templates to work from when creating your own wedding timelines.
For a full listing of the contents, click on the "Contents" tab.
Your Download Includes:
- Document: Wedding Day Timeline*
- Document: Wedding Day Timeline with First Look*
- Video: Creating Stress-Free Wedding Timelines
(Run Time 16:08)
*File type remains as Word document (and not PDF) for easy copying and editing to fit your own needs.
OTHER RELATED CONTENT:
- Client Questionnaire
- Document: 51 Question Client Questionnaire for Stress-Free Weddings*
- Video: How Zach & Jody Utilize the Questionnaire for Stress-Free Weddings
- Document: Wedding Contract
- Document: Printing Release*
- Document: Client Emails and Notes* (below)
- Response to initial wedding inquiery
- Email follow-up
- Confirming Meeting & Setting Booking Expectations
- Meeting Reminder
- Confirming Their Booking
- Handwritten Note with Marriage Book
- Handwritten Note "Thank-you For Booking"
- After-Booking Email Setting the Expectations for the Coming Months
- Email Beginning the Client Timeline & Questionnaire Process
- Handwritten Note with Relaxation Gift
- After the Wedding "What To Expect"
- Images Are Ready - Setting the Expectations for Preview Session
- Images Are Ready - Releasing the Album (for out-of-state clients)
- Preview Session Meeting Reminder Reaffirming Purchasing Expectations
- Preview Session Follow-Up, Affirming Purchases + Ordering Instructions with Finalizing Album Design
- Product Follow-Up