$249.00*Please Note: This is a large file download Includes Shipping
HARVEST | The 3 Steps to Growing a Thriving Photography Business.
Join thousands of photographers who have utilized this content to increase their bottom line, increase their booking rates, and have a business that works for them instead of them working for their business.
HARVEST is for any photographer who wants to have a thriving photography business.
For a further description of contents, visit the Contents Tab.
Run Time: 4 hrs 41 minutes
DVD Region: Region 0
Number of Discs: 3
DVD 1 Contents | Establishing the Foundation to Produce the Harvest You Want
- Our Stories – Where Zach & Jody came from
- Creating a Lasting Business – Setting yourself up for success
- Creating Purpose – Having your life count for something
- Having a Mission – Saying yes to less by gaining a focus for what you do
- Standing Out – Differentiating yourself from everyone else
- Niche Marketing – Growing your business faster by specializing
- Branding Keys – Avoiding these mistakes and easy pitfalls
- Website Goals & Strategies – Creating a unique website that sells you
DVD 2 Contents | Organically Marketing Your Business So Others Sell You
- Marketing Myths – What lies have we accepted that could be hurting our businesses?
- Vendor Marketing – Turning Vendors into your own sales force
- Photographer Marketing – Partnering with photographers and work together
- Client Marketing – Giving your clients a great experience with you and your business
- Qualifying Clients – Attracting and bring in your perfect clientele
- Closing the Deal – Bringing every meeting and phone consultation to a close
- Turning Clients into Walking, Talking, Billboards – Ideas on how to excite your clients and have them sell you
- Creating Buzz Via Social Media – Keeping the momentum of your business and excitement going
- Blogging Tips – Making the most of your blog
DVD 3 Contents | Generating Profits that Bless You and Bless Others
- Pricing | Packages vs. A la Carte – Finding the best way to sell for your business
- Pricing Strategies – Sales tips to increase your bottom line
- Business Finances – Wisely manage your growing income
- Work Balance – Staying sane in the midst of the increasing workload
- Life Balance – Having a life outside of your job
- Dreaming Big Dreams – Growing your business by vision casting
- Executing Goals – A plan to actually implement the steps to a thriving business